top of page

USDA International Travel Certificates

If you are planning a trip out of the country you will need a travel certificate. A USDA accredited Veterinarian will have to certify that your pet is safe to travel and approved to enter the country you are visiting.

Town & Country West Veterinary Clinic has multiple veterinarians who are Accredited by the USDA to make sure your pet is ready for that international trip.

Airplane Engine

How to prepare for your trip?

  • Schedule an appointment at Town & Country West Veterinary Clinic for travel certification as soon as possible to prevent any unexpected issues that might arise during this process.

  • Ensure your pet is up to date on all vaccines.

  • Visit the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service website to learn about your destination country’s requirements and limitations.

  • Contact a transporter to assist you with the process. Most of our clients have used the following company:

Air Animal Pet Movers

4120 W. Cypress Street. Tampa, FA 33607​

Phone: 813-418-4662

Cell: 813-400-9228

Fax: 813-418-4663

  • The Doctors at Town & Country West Vet Clinic will address the medical exam portion of the travel certificate while the transporter will ensure everything else is done properly.

To schedule a consultation today, please give us a call at 770-528-6363.

bottom of page